1. Light weight blocks for walls which has high thermal insulation, sound insulation, high fire resistance and suitable for low soil bearing capacity.
2. Chemical earthing which is not in direct contact with the soil, the backfill compound is not soluble in water, no fluctuation in ohmic value
3. Thermax technology steel is used which undergoes short intensive cooling, after rolling, hardens the top surface, on further cooling, Thermal exchange happens between the core and the cooled outside.
4. PPC (Portland Pozzollona cement) is used which is environment friendly and low heat of hydration and it also avoids shrinkage cracks.
5. India is classified into 4 seismic zones. Chennai is in Zone III. According to IS 13920 – 1993, in seismic designing
i. both bottom and top rods in a beam should be L shaped which is followed by us.
ii. the RCC members (column and beams) are designed with ductility detailing.
iii Spacing of hoops over a length of 2d, at either end of the beam shall not exceed 100mm. The first hoop shall be at a distance not exceeding 50mm from the joint face.
iv. Special confining reinforcement in columns, at junction of columns and beams are provided.
v. Column laps splices shall be provided only in the central half of the member length.
1. Soil testing and water testing done from reputed geo technical consultants for each project individually.
2. Pest control treatments done at three stages of construction.
3. Anti crack HD fibres are used which reduces shrinking cracks and reduces expansion due to freeze/ thaw and increases compressive strength.
4. Cement based putty, which gives good binding property, better appearance due to very high whiteness, good resistance to dampness.
5. Epoxy Based grout between tile joints which is anti bacterial and anti fungal with no water leakage and is also stain free.
6. Fibre glass composite doors for toilets, which is termite resistant, water proof and no dimentional changes.
7. CPVC pipes/ UPVC valves are used for plumbing lines which retards bacterial growth. The smooth internal surface of these pipes avoids scaling, pitting and leeching.
8. Texture painting for the elevation which enhances the aesthetics of the building.
9. Rooms designed for ample cross ventilation.