- Soil testing and water testing done from reputed geo technical consultants for each project individually.
- Pest control treatments done at three stages of construction.
- Anti crack HD fibres are used which reduces shrinking cracks and reduces expansion due to freeze/ thaw and increases compressive strength.
- Cement based putty, which gives good binding property, better appearance due to very high whiteness, good resistance to dampness.
- Epoxy Based grout between tile joints which is anti bacterial and anti fungal with no water leakage and is also stain free.
- Fibre glass composite doors for toilets, which is termite resistant, water proof and no dimentional changes.
- CPVC pipes/ UPVC valves are used for plumbing lines which retards bacterial growth. The smooth internal surface of these pipes avoids scaling, pitting and leeching.
- Texture painting for the elevation which enhances the aesthetics of the building.
- Rooms designed for ample cross ventilation.